Code completion of qt widgets

Laurent Duchesne laurent at tuxcafe.org
Sat Feb 21 18:38:13 GMT 2004

Hi

I just (re)discovered kdevelop and I must say I'm pretty impressed.  I only
found one problem (and maybe that's just me not being able to do it ;)

When using auto-completion, I can't auto-complete widget objects that I created
using QT Designer. (for example, sigBox in the kdevelop/qt tutorial)

I noticed that files associated with the widgets seems to be created at build
time in debug/src/
(again in the tutorial, sigBox is declared in debug/src/sigcreatedlg.h:
QTextEdit* sigBox; )

Is there a way to tell KDevelop to generate and parse those files so I can use
auto-completion on the widgets used in my project?

Thanks,
Laurent

p.s. I already added a PCS for qt, so when I do:

QLineEdit *ee;
ee->

It works fine.