Can I gnuify my coded expost facto?

quirin linqs at gmx.de
Sat Feb 21 18:22:04 GMT 2004

sure there is...
kdevelop offers a method that automatically foramts your code of the activated
file. this function can be found under the menu entry Edit|Reformat Source.
In order to select a code formating style go to Settings|Configure KDevelop
and select Source Formatter. The content of the tab General provides a bunch
of styles. furthermore you can even define your own style if you wish so.

unfortunatly only the currently edited file is reformated, so if you have a
bunch of source files this can be quite a "clicky" thing ;-)
hope that helps