Basic Configuration for qmake

Amit Upadhyay upadhyay at me.iitb.ac.in
Wed Feb 18 17:14:38 GMT 2004

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 Peter.Neu at gmx.net wrote:

~ I'am new to KDevelop and I'm having troubles finding the right
~ configuration for qmake to run a simple Qt-Application.
~ Can anyone help me out?

Its offtpoic, but still: qmake has an option to automatically create prof
files for you based on the content of current directory. Most basic cases
can be handled by it. Am on work so cant look it up, but its something
like "qmake --project" or so. Do "qmake --help" to make sure.

$ qmake --project 	# creates the pro  file
$ qmake 		# creates the makefile based on the pro file.
$ make 			# compile and link

HTH,

--
Amit Upadhyay