CVS compile problem

Claudiu ANGHEL claudiu.anghel at skynet.be
Tue Feb 3 07:01:15 GMT 2004

The only book that I read about CVS was the man pages and I found the
option but not the place, no examples. My fault, I'm lazy. I think that
is the reason that I'm interested in working with KDevelop ;-)
For mails, now I set text as default and sorry for inconvenience. It
never came to me that developers of KDevelop are working in console mode :-)

Thank you,
Claudiu ANGHEL