edit menu depending on project?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Dec 23 22:29:44 GMT 2004

On 23.Dec 2004 - 22:07:56, Jens Dagerbo wrote:
> On Thursday 23 December 2004 21.18, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > On 23.Dec 2004 - 19:09:14, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > > On 23.Dec 2004 - 17:50:58, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > > Could this be because I did not do a make clean, before building?
> >
> > I did make clean and rebuilt - same problem... I tried distclean, but
> > it failed in some subdir. I'm doing a fresh cvs co and try again...
> >
> > If that fails too, is it apropriate to file bug reports for cvs head?
> >

> The source formatter is compiled into its own plugin, you shouldn't find it in
> libkdevelop.so.

Hmm, so there should be a libxxx.so for the source formatter? As far
as I saw it, it's getting linked into libkdevelop (I mean the
interface) and then parts like cppsupportpart use it...

> Most probably, the plugin isn't getting loaded. Seem quite likely as that
> logic has changed recently.

Hmm... That's the drawback of using CVS Head... Unfortunately 3.1.2
doesn't have important bugfixes and I lost my older Version :-(

> Unless Alexander sees this and takes a look, I'll try to figure it out in a
> few days...

Looks like quite days for me then :-)

Thanks for the info, I'll try to have a look myself, but as I'm not
a kdeveloper it might be useless...

Andreas

--
You have Egyptian flu: you're going to be a mummy.