edit menu depending on project?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Dec 23 16:50:58 GMT 2004

Hi,

I just tried CVS head from today and it somehow broke my editor. I
didn't have Edit->Format Sourcecode anymore in my project (which I
created with that build). I changed back to my old build (CVS Head
from last week), but still no "Format Sourcecode" in the project. So I
created a new project (c++ kde app framework) and now I get the menu
item.

Do the Edit-Menu-Entries depend on some project settings?

Andreas

--
Learn to pause -- or nothing worthwhile can catch up to you.