how to add translations

Steven Suson suson at TuckerEnergy.com
Wed Dec 15 22:17:55 GMT 2004

I believe that configure.in is created using Perl scripts located in the
admin directory (could be wrong here), but autoconf takes as input the
configure.in in order to generate the configure script.

There are two forms for this, depending on the version of autoconf. For
2.5n the args to AC_INIT are PackageName,Version,EmailAddressofMaintainer

For versions of autoconf prior to 2.5, the AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE macro is
used, with the same arguments. The form of AC_INIT that you appear to be
using is for pre-2.5 autconf.

Steve