problems with po dir

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Dec 15 21:10:48 GMT 2004

On 15.Dec 2004 - 11:51:06, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> On Wednesday 15 December 2004 05:24, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > Oh and I accidently executed the configure of the default-taret.
> That broke the hole thing. Like it says on the very first page of the user
> manual, you cannot mix those.
> You'll have to start with a new fresh project.

That didn't work :-(

What I did:

- Create a new Project of the same type as before
- Close KDevelop
- copy all source files from src directory
- change the src/Makefile.am to include all the source files
- changed #MIN_CONFIG in configure.in.in to get kconfig_compiler working
- changed the search path for kde.pot in admin/cvs.sh to debian
  specific /usr/include/kde
- take over some settings from the old .kdevelop file, mainly:
	--prefix $HOME/imgprep
	author
	version
	description
	APPNAME
	designerintegration settings
- restart kdevelop
- run automake&co
- run configure

Resulting in Makefiles beeing created under debug and not in the
projectdir. Of course this again breakes make for po-Files.

I retried with a new project, this time just running automake&co +
configure after project creation and the same result!

Ok, last try: Removed all kdevelop configuration from my home-dir:
Same result, same problem.

This is really annoying.

Andreas

--
You'll never see all the places, or read all the books, but fortunately,
they're not all recommended.