how to add translations

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Dec 14 23:34:23 GMT 2004

On 14.Dec 2004 - 01:25:24, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 13.Dec 2004 - 18:57:32, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > On 13.Dec 2004 - 18:21:27, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> > > Can you try it with KDevelop HEAD?
> >
> > This is not a problem.
>
> Actually it was a small problem, but I managed to try it out. And I
> have bad news: kdevelop HEAD has the same problem. I already opened a
> bug report #94844 and am going to add this new information to it.

Amilica do Carmo Lucas brought me to something:

The PACKAGE Variable in my Makefiles is not set (actually it's set to
$). If I can find out why, I've the cause of the problem. So where
are the autotools-junkies? I wasn't able to track this variable down,
which occurs in Makefile.in as PACAKGE = @PACKAGE@

Andreas

--
Blow it out your ear.