how to add translations

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Dec 12 22:13:25 GMT 2004

On 12.Dec 2004 - 22:08:44, Karim Ryde wrote:
> Try "Build -> Make Messages & Merge" to generate .pot

been there, done that. That gives me a .pot, but still kdevelop
doesn't generate a de.po or af.po with content - they are emtpy files
and AFAIK they shouldn't be.

If I recall my steps correctly, even copying the .pot to de.po and
changing some translation gave me an english program after
installation. Do I have to "activate" the lookup of .po files
somewhere in the code? (I could not find anything like that in the
i18n howto)

Andreas

--
You will step on the night soil of many countries.