debugger: shared library sybmols not found

babar haq babarhaq at email.com
Mon Aug 23 08:28:54 BST 2004

I m new at using kdevelop. i am compiling some external libraris into my program. I cant debug my porgramme it gives an error sayiing
Error while reading shared library symbols. No such file or directory. I get the same errors in ddd as well but at least i can debug the software.
Also i am tryiing to use the help menu full text search. wat ever i search i get this error:
The file or folder /home/babar/.kde/share/apps/kdevdoctreeview/helpindex/results.html does not exist.
Hope some one can help
Regards,
Babar