Failing on Running KDevelop

Robin Atwood robin.atwood at attglobal.net
Sat Aug 21 23:58:20 BST 2004

On Saturday 21 August 2004 21:36, Segedunum wrote:
> Now that I've got KDevelop compiled, I decided to run it. KDevelop fails
> immediately with the following error:
>
> kdevelop: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/kde3/libkdevfilecreate.so:
> undefined symbol:
> _ZN17ConfigWidgetProxy23createProjectConfigPageERK7QStringj

Me too!
kdevelop: error while loading shared
libraries: /usr/lib/kde3/libkdevdoctreeview.so: undefined symbol:
_ZN17ConfigWidgetProxy22createGlobalConfigPageERK7QStringj

Removing this library fixed the problem. This for the latest Kdevelop 3.1.0
release. It also seems to consistently segfault on close.
Cheers...
-Robin.
Robin Atwood.

"This tag line left intentionally blank"