How do I get to input for standard input

A.J. Bonnema abonnema at xs4all.nl
Sat Aug 14 09:58:48 BST 2004

Hi,

I have just started using kdevelop (from gnome) to practise my Haskell
skills for a cs-course: an awsome tool!

I can write code and compile it, but when I want to test it, I can not
get kdevelop to ask for input when I do a read from standard input. It
immediately returns with a :

"Fail: <stdin>: hGetLine: end of file
  *** Exited with status: 1"

[Hand typed, because I can't seem to be able to copy from the messages
panel].

The code works fine, if I compile from kdevelop and then test from a
terminal.

Does anyone know how I could read from standard in using kdevelop?

Guus.
--
A.J. Bonnema, Leiden The Netherlands,
user #328198 (Linux Counter http://counter.li.org)