newer kdevelop

Dorin Lazar lazar at deuromedia.ro
Thu Apr 22 07:21:46 BST 2004

On Wednesday 21 April 2004 22:04, Nina Pham wrote:
> kdevelop 3.0.3 was just released April 19, 2004. I'm having
> kdevelop3.0.2 on my system and I want to upgrade to kdevelop 3.0.3. Do I
> need to uninstall kdevelop3.0.2? How do I unsinstall kdevelop3.0.2?
  If you have it installed from a binary package I think the package manager
does that for you. If you have it compiled from sources, just specify the
same --prefix. Everything else should be ok. Files will be overwritten, and I
doubt that there are things that will linger around from the old
installation.
  Happy installing,
    Dorin