moc and kdevelop with automake manager

Torsten Wiebesiek wiebesiek at tnt.uni-hannover.de
Wed Apr 14 16:44:26 BST 2004

Hello,

I have recently started using KDevelop 3.0.2 with KDE 3.2.1. I built a new
"C++/Simple Hello World" project and used the Automake Manager to integrate
some of my old sources. After a while I had created three targets, a library
and two test programs using this library.

Now I'd like to add some files with Qt-based classes to the library.
Unfortunately, moc is not called during the build process. This results in a
"undefined reference to `vtable for XYZ` error messages.

I have called "make distclean" and "run automake & friends", but this did not
change anything. I searched the web and read, that some AUTOMOC variable has
to be set in Makefile.am. How do I do that with KDevelop? Actually, I do not
believe that this would change much. There is a variable METASOURCES = AUTO
in Makefile.am. Has this something to do with my problem?

Can anyone please help my?

Best regards,

  Torsten
Dipl.-Ing. Torsten Wiebesiek                     Universitaet Hannover
                         Institut fuer Theoretische Nachrichtentechnik
                                          und Informationsverarbeitung
Phone:	+49-511-762-5328 (Fax: -5333)
E-Mail:	wiebesiek at tnt.uni-hannover.de
WWW:	http://www.tnt.uni-hannover.de/~wiebesiek