QTDIR environment and documentation tree

Nikolisin, Harald harald.nikolisin at sofistik.de
Wed Apr 7 12:56:20 BST 2004

hi

unfortunately the settings of "QT documentation collections" resolve
immediately a QTDIR environment variable if you specify the path with it.

it's also useless to manipulate ~/.kde/share/config/kdevdoctreeviewrc

It's a pity, especially if you have project's with different QT-libraries (the
QTDIR environment is respected while compiling,linking and at runtime).

does anyone have time to change this? sorry at the moment I don't have time
searching through the sources and I'm not familiar with CVS.

regards
  harald