errror when compiling Gideon

Sohail Somani sohail at sohailsomani.com
Sun Sep 28 06:00:25 BST 2003

On Sun, 2003-09-28 at 00:16, cantabile wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I reinstalled Kdevelop today and I get this error :
> What does this mean ?
>
> usr/bin/meinproc --check --cache index.cache.bz2 ./index.docbook
> index.docbook:1: validity error: Element acronym is not declared in
> trademark list of possible children
> available in binary form from many differnt &Linux; distributions such
> as &SuSE
>                                                                               Thanks.
>

> -
> to unsubscribe from this list send an email to kdevelop-request at kdevelop.org with the following body:
> unsubscribe your-email-address

looks like some sort of docbook error? try this site:

http://scrollkeeper.sourceforge.net/docbook.shtml

Of course i'm just guessing but it never hurts to have the dtd's up2date
n e way ;-)

--
"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."
        Isaac Asmiov (1920 - 1992), Salvor Hardin in "Foundation"

"The best way to secure America is to get the enemy before they get us"
	Bush Jr