Enable Valgrind in Kdevelop

Joseph Nievelt jjnievel at mtu.edu
Mon Sep 22 03:24:15 BST 2003

> Is there something special to do in order to retrieve Valgrind output ?

I've used gideon's valgrind plugin, and I didn't have to configure
anything.  There might be something gentoo linux sets up, but I would
doubt it.  Have you tried invoking valgrind manually?  Or, if you're not
getting output, are you sure its even running?

> Or maybe there is a simpler way to check for these leaks I'm not aware
> of...

I doubt it.  valgrind runs fairly slowly but it does so much.  If you do
find something better, let me know ;).

Joe