kdevelop and qt designer

williams ray freemyworld77 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 16:44:15 BST 2003

--- Alexey Arzamasov <AArzamasov at kkb.kz> wrote:

> -
> kdevelop-request at kdevelop.org with the following
> body:
> unsubscribe »your-email-address«

thanks the tutorial is great; i've also found this
one:
http://home.snafu.de/khz/Mahfouf/generatingthesource.html

that is a bit older (actually i'm not yet using
gideon).

anyway if i haven't bad understood i shall:
1) create a .ui file with qt designer, (let's say a
myWindowBase) and add the file to my project in
kdevelop;

2) create a new class, let's say myWindow that
inherits from myWindowBase;

but now i see that in myWindow that there are not all
the members i have in my myWindowBase (for example
buttons, labels etc.)

i find this not so comfortable..... is there another
way for doing so?

for example using someway directly the myWindowBase
class?