Mysterious crash

Mathias Lundgren mathias_lundgren at bredband.net
Thu Oct 23 13:52:29 BST 2003

Hi all!

First, I'd like to say thanks for a great application. It simply rules, and
I've been using it a lot lately (so I should have joined this list long ago).
But (there it came, there's always a 'but'....)... But... Today I encountered
a very strange bug. When I open one particular file, and it's only this one
particular file, it crashes instantly, with the following message:

kdevelop (abbrev): AbbrevPart::slotActivePartChanged() -- OK
qeditor: CppSupportPart::activePartChanged()
QGVector::insert: Index 5000 out of range
QGVector::operator[]: Index 5000 out of range

Is there a 5000-limit hardcoded somewhere? Is there any feature in particular
that I can turn off, so I can edit the file? Abbrev is not turned on, btw. I
can send you the kde crash report too of course.

/Mathias