pascal.desktop trouble

Aurélien Gâteau aurelien.gateau at free.fr
Mon Oct 20 17:11:53 BST 2003

Hello list

I use checkinstall to create debian packages of KDevelop CVS version so that I
can easily install and remove various versions of the CVS.

The problem with this is that checkinstall complains about the file
"mimetypes/x-pascal.desktop", saying it can't put it in the kdevelop deb
since it has already been installed by the kdelibs-data deb (I'm using KDE
3.1.2 packages from ftp.kde.org). Looking at the differences between the two
files, it seems kdelibs-data version only misses a few extensions, Maybe it
would be better to fix the one from kdelibs-data and to remove the one from
KDevelop?

Regards,
  Aurélien