Changing editor tab size in gideon

sting sting qwejohn at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 15 14:31:38 BST 2003

Hello,

I am using Gideon (the stable version - kdevelop-031012 ).
I have kdelibs  version 3.1-12

I wanted to change my editor tab size in gideon ;
I went to Settings/Configure Editor.
there is nowehre in the submenus tab size definition so that I can change
it.

(BTW, in which submenu should I choose from there for tab size
Colors/Fonts/Indentation/Selection/editing/Shorttcuts/Higlighting/ViewDefaults/Plugins)
is it "Indentaton"?)

I probably miss something because I saw on the net that it is possible;
Does anybody know how can I set the  tab size ?
regards,
john