creating files under subfolder in a "c" project

Israel Fdez Cabrera israel at seg.inf.cu
Tue Oct 14 16:06:25 BST 2003

I'm trying to make a library but a .so, not a .ar, I'd like to link
dynamically against this lib, in KDevelop 2.x I use -shared in Linker
options at the proyect option window, how can I do this with Gideon, I
try with a new proyect, then new target, type lib but I get an .AR
archive

thanks in advance
Neb

On Tue, 2003-10-14 at 09:00, Anno v. Heimburg wrote:

> Am Dienstag, 14. Oktober 2003 11:19 schrieben Sie:
> > many projects put files under subfolders and not all under the same folder;
>
> Create a lib. That will be put in a subfolder. (If you link the lib
> statically, your final program will not need it installed).
>
> Anno.

Israel Fdez Cabrera
Usuario Linux: 270292    (http://counter.li.org)
israel at seg.inf.cu
Segurmatica. Consultoría y Seguridad Informática
La Habana, Cuba.