can run "c" project but cannot run c++ generic project

sting sting zstingx at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 14 08:50:10 BST 2003

Hello ,

I did succeed , at last ,  with installing gideon on RH9  ;
I can create a new project ; alas ,
I can  make and execute a "cC generic project ;
when I try to make and execute a "C++" generic project, nothing happens !
and when I  do try to make and execute a project, there appears no message
in the log window.
what should I do ?

BTW,
the log I get from the automativ "install"  upon creation of the project
seems OK ; here it is:
* perl
/usr/local/kde/share/apps/kdevappwizard/template-cppgenerichello/script
--author='root' --email='root at RAMI' --version='0.1' --appname='test2'
--dest='/root/test2' --source='/usr/local/kde/share/apps/kdevappwizard'
--license='GPL' --licensefile='COPYING'
--filetemplates='h,/tmp/kde-root/kdevelop0yFova.tmp,cpp,/tmp/kde-root/kdevelopWbI9cc.tmp'
* Making destination directory
* Installing file templates
* Installing license file
* Installing GNU coding standard files