2 problems on latest a7 snapshot (solved)

Stefano Rosanelli stefano.rosanelli at tin.it
Thu Oct 2 13:35:10 BST 2003

Compiling the latest alpha7 snapshot from kdevelop.org website, I've
found 2 compile errors I solved this way:

1. libqeditorpart won't compile, it doesn't resolve
JSColorizer::JSColorizer(QEditor*);
solution: add js_colorizer.cpp in parts/qeditor/Makefile.am to
libqeditorpart_la_SOURCES (line 20)

2. in doc/kdevelop/index.docbook meinproc returns a validity error;
solution: removed 'such as &SuSE;, &RedHat; and others' from line 669.
[this has already been discussed before I see....]

Hope it helps.

PS: my last email returned to me classified as spam... ?????
PS: I'm using RH9 + KDE 3.1-12 RedHat

ciao
Stefano