The Mynydd Factor - Review of Gideon

Ian Wadham ianw at netspace.net.au
Thu Oct 2 06:11:46 BST 2003

Hello Alexander,

And thank you for taking the time to comment on my
review of Gideon.  What you wrote might be summed
up by an American saying and an English one.

    "It's hard to think of draining the swamp when you
      are up to your neck in alligators".

    "If you want a thing done, do it yourself".

Please believe that I understand your position exactly.
I have worked in many roles on many projects, but on
this one I am an end-user.