Running individual source codes...

Matthias Bach cyberpunx at gmx.net
Sat Nov 29 17:50:47 GMT 2003

Hi!

Am Samstag, 29. November 2003 19:51 schrieb Amit Upadhyay:
> If that is the only problem you can try putting mains surrounded by
> #ifdefs; and then #define in some config.h to compile only the required
> main function.

Thanx for the tipp. Wonder why I didn't think of that myself. But it still
will build one App and doesn't free KDevelop from that "One Project, One
App"-thinking.
Also I don't like M$ produkts I have to say it's nice to at least have
Workspaces in which multiple-projects can share code. Eclipse seems to be
superb at support for things like that. I think it would be a great Feature
to have in KDevelop, too. As said before. If anybody could point me in the
correct direction I would consider adding a feature like this myself.

> It will still compile everything though.
That's actually not a bad thing ;)

regards,
Matthias
--