Problems with Project Distribution

Jason Malone annaandjason at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 19 16:10:50 GMT 2003

Hello,

I am having an issue I hope someone can help me with.  I have created a
project as a c++->qmake->application.  I wrote all of my code and
compiled.  Now I would like to create a Source Archive but when I go to
"Project Packaging & Publishing" and click "Create Source Archive"  I
get an error in the Messages tab that follows:

cd /cpp/calc && make dist
*** Exited with status: 2 ***

It looks like it should be cd'ing to /cpp/calc/src and running make dist
since there is no dist in the Makefile of the root.  I can run make dist
by hand from the src directory and it creates the tar.gz file but then
when I go back to "Project Packaging & Publishing" and click the
RPM->Src/Binary Packages it says that I need to create a source archive
first.

Has anybody else seen this problem or do you know what might fix it?

Thanks,
Jason Malone