[Fwd: kdevelop]

Fred fredn1 at gmx.de
Tue Nov 18 21:08:19 GMT 2003

Hi Falk,

Am Sonntag, 16. November 2003 19:58 schrieben Sie:
> Can anybody help this Hamburger?
> CU, F at lk

I said I'd try to help him, but to my surprise, I can't find
German Documentation (Handbooks, Tutorials) for KDevelop
either.

I found one Link on:
         http://www.linuxhilfen.org/index/links.html#kdevelop
to at least the handbook in a CVS-Repo:
         http://kdecvs.stud.fhheilbronn.de/cvsweb/kdevelop/doc/de/manual/

Sadly, this site seems to have disappeared, I couldn't even lookup
fhheilbronn.de.

Ok I thought, it must be in other repos, but by following the instructions on:
	http://www.kdevelop.org/index.html?filename=branches_compiling.html
I get only a few CVS files (Entries, Repositors, Root) in the CVS
Subdirectories under ./doc/de, ./doc/en etc. with the KDevelop v3.0 branch,
and only the ./doc/en directory is present in the v2.2 branch.

I can't imagine this has disappeared into thin air, am I doing something
wrong? (I haven't much experience with cvs yet)

Does anybody know of another repo or a tar-gzipped version of the german
docs at:
	http://www.kdevelop.org/index.html?filename=main.html&set_lang=de

Should I email the translaters mentioned in the docs directly? I'd prefer
not to, they probably have enough to do without dumb questions.

Ciao,
Fred.