kdevelop 3.0.0b1 question

Alexander Dymo cloudtemple at mksat.net
Thu Nov 13 23:15:56 GMT 2003

> Now I'd like to use KDevelop 3 rather than the version I already
> have, but the question is what prerequesites does it require?
> Do I need to install a later version of KDE, and will things work
> with Qt 3.2.3?
I develop and use KDevelop with Qt3.2.1 and KDE3.1.4

> Reason I ask is that the compiled kdevelop gives a lot of warnings
> and tends to crash quite a lot. For example on startup:
Warnings are normal, they are just reminders for developers or so.
Crashes aren't ok;) Could you provide more information about them
on bugs.kde.org? (including backtrace)

--
Alexander Dymo
Ukrainian State Maritime Technical University, IT Department