Problems linking with KDevelop 3

Loke loke at qlab.biz
Mon Nov 10 19:39:58 GMT 2003

Le Lundi 10 Novembre 2003 4:04 PM, Falk Brettschneider a écrit :

That helped, with the full output I found the error; I had deleted a file
because it appeared twice in the project manager (Childframe window mode). Is
that a know issue? Anyway, I got rid of the double listings by restarting
KDevelop. Thanks.

Now I have got another query: I am attempting to set a breakpoint, via the
context menu. However, I cannot see any indication that it is set. Double
clicking, as in KDevelop 2, doesn't seem to do anything either. What am I
missing here?