multiple targets in kdevelop 3.0.0b1

Ian Wadham ianw at netspace.net.au
Thu Nov 6 02:47:01 GMT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Claudiu ANGHEL" <claudiu.anghel at skynet.be>
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 1:18 PM

> Just add a new target using Automake manager (tab on right side of the
> screen), add the files that you need and make the target active for
> debugging and running.

Yes, you can have multiple targets in one sub-project, each with its
own (possibly overlapping) subset of files, BUT the same sub-project
Options apply to all the targets.  If you want to compile targets
differently
(e.g. with different conditional compliation settings, such as debug), then
the targets will have to go in separate sub-projects (source directories).

The good news is that those extra directories can have links to the shared
files and Automake Manager's Add File dialog assists (encourages) that.