Unable to use developement toolss....

WiggTekMicro Corp wiggtekmicro at comcast.net
Tue Nov 4 17:56:13 GMT 2003

Does anyone know of the most efficient distrobution to depend on if you
don't have time to make simple things work?  I have been fumbling with
Red Hat 9 for about a month, and it is the most frustrating thing.
Nothing works, accept for the basic things on the OS.  GNuCash,
Openoffice.org, and so on.  RealPlayer, and Kdevelope only open, that is
if they do.  I have tried the Suse live eval, and everything worked, out
of the box.  I understand that "grandure" of customizing developement
environments, but come on,  when does Red hat stop being customizable,
and begins to actually work without hours of troubleshooting, or just
giving up???

I need a solid development environment where kdevelop works, or any
other programming suite, right out of the box.
--
Sincerely,

Martes G Wigglesworth