Problem with rebuild

Leopold Palomo Avellaneda lepalom at wol.es
Mon Mar 31 18:54:20 BST 2003

Hi,

I'm using kdevelop 2.1.5 in a debian woody with ktown packages for kde and
kdevelop.

I'm working in a project, and I didn't have any problem till today, that when
I did a rebuild I had this erro:

*** Creating aclocal.m4
*** Creating configure
configure.in:26: warning: do not use m4_patsubst: use patsubst or m4_bpatsubst
configure.in:51: warning: AC_PROG_LEX invoked multiple times
configure.in:63: error: m4_popdef: undefined macro: AC_Dest
autoconf/status.m4:844: AC_CONFIG_FILES is expanded from...
configure.in:63: the top level
autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2
*** failed ***

Please, could anybody help me?, I'm a bit desesparately.

Regards,

Leo