subprojects wont compile

kosh evil_kosh_uk at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 29 12:10:57 GMT 2003

Bugger,

in my email quoted below, in question 3 you'll find

"but then it says "<insert error about not having any files>" and bombs
out"

what I should have replaced that tag <insert...> with (cause I tend to
write a template of what I want, then replace specific things with the
actual information afterwards, but forgot this time)

* Making all in libfusion
* gmake[2]: *** No rule to make target `all'.
* gmake[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
* gmake: *** [all] Error 2

But like, I've added a file to the fusion.a target, so why doesnt it
fine a rule to build it?

anyway, just thought I would clean that up

thanks

kosh

--
kosh <evil_kosh_uk at yahoo.co.uk>