Adding include directory

kosh evil_kosh_uk at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 30 10:30:19 BST 2003

Hi,

dont know whether you fixed your problem yet, but if you havent what you
do is goto project menu, then select options, then on the left you'll
see compiler options, select that, then you'll have a tabbed section
you'll notice Flags and Warnings.  Depending on whether you're project
is C or C++, I guess it's C from the email you sent you add into those
textboxes (either C Compiler Flags or C++ Compiler Flags depending)

-I./include
-I./h

or whatever.

I hope that helps you, cya