Makefile.am

Leopold Palomo Avellaneda lepalom at wol.es
Tue Mar 25 09:17:11 GMT 2003

A Dimarts 25 Març 2003 00:55, vàreu escriure:
> I don't know why but one of the directories in the project I am trying
> to figure out (yammi.sf.net) does not have a Makefile.am but the
> Makefile now needs it because it refuses to compile.
>
> Is there something in kdevelop to re-create all the Makefile and
> configure stuff?

Hi, I have opened the yammi project with kdevelop 2.1.5.

I have run Build -> configure with this options:
--disable-ogglibs --disable-id3lib

and after I have run a Build -> Make (F8)

and it have been compiled.

If you want to re-create all the Makefile you also can do:
Build -> Distclean/Rebuild All

Regards,

Leo