Gideon and subprojects

David Wartel dwartel at ulb.ac.be
Tue Mar 18 12:50:49 GMT 2003

I have a probleme not far from yours.

I have several projects sharing many shared libraries.
In kdevelop, I add the shared object in a subdirectory under each
project directory, but i wonder if there is a way to add the shared
object without creating subdirectories?

My probleme is that, when I modify one of my shared object, each project
have to recompile the modified object. I'd like to recompile only one
time my share object, and that each project use the .o file  instead of
recompiling.

Is there a way to do such a thing with Gideon?

thanks.