C/C++ Documentation

peter robinson Peter.Robinson at t-online.de
Sat Mar 15 20:53:54 GMT 2003

Hi all,

sorry for what might be a stupid question (I am just trying out kdevelop for
the first time and am already extremely impressed--thanks!)...I am trying to
install the C/C++ reference in KDevelop 2.1 under Suse 8.1.

I unpacked c_cpp_reference_2.0.2 and ran the configure script as root from a
subdirectory of my home directory but it complains that

"in the prefix you've chosen there are no KDE headers installed. This will
fail. So please check this and use another prefix "

Should the prefix be something like ~/.kde/share/apps/kdevelop ?? Or how
should this be configured?

Thanks

Peter