KExtendedSocket UDP/TCP example wanted

Michael dragon at panix.com
Wed Mar 12 15:11:32 GMT 2003

I was looking at the source code for KExtendedSocket, KSocket and KSocks, these classes do not seem to use anything from QT.
They seemed to be total rewrites.

That was one of the reasons I was interested in them. I wanted to see why they were created and how to use them.

Michael

That was one of the reason