KDevelop & SuSE 8.1

F@lk Brettschneider falk.brettschneider at gmx.de
Sun Mar 9 22:43:04 GMT 2003

Thomas Satzinger wrote:

>Am Sonntag, 9. März 2003 15:32 schrieb Martin.Hoppe at t-online.de:
>

>>Hi !
>>
>>I have the same problem (since KDevelop 2.1.3) on my linux box.
>>It's a SuSE 8.1 which I upgraded to KDE 3.1  and KDevelop 2.1.5 (latest
>>rpm-build from SuSE).
>>
>>If you need more detailed information, please let me know.
>>

>Thats exactly my configuration....

Ralf Nolden worked for that version but none of the other KDevelop
developers develops for 2.1.5 anymore.

The problems look for me like new bugs introduced with the new Qt
versions, since the KDevelop code didn't change. But it seems it
actually must be adapted to the new Qt-3.1.x.
You have to fix it by yourself. We will apply your cool patches anyway
though...

Ciao
F at lk