Subdirectory that is NOT a library?

Bob Tanner tanner at real-time.com
Thu Mar 6 19:04:23 GMT 2003

kdevelop-2.1.3-0.7.1

I'm trying to create a sub-directory that is NOT a library under kdevelop. A
snippet of my directory structure looks like this:

.
|-- AUTHORS
|-- COPYING
<snip>
|-- MyProject
|   |-- Tests

When I ask kdevelop about the properties of Tests, I get either shared or
static library. I don't want either.

In my Makefile.am I also get this:

####### kdevelop will overwrite this part!!! (begin)##########
bin_PROGRAMS = myproject

## INCLUDES were found outside kdevelop specific part

myproject_SOURCES = <snip>
myproject_LDADD   = ./Tests/libTests.a  $(LIB_KDEUI) $(LIB_KDECORE) $(LIB_QT)
$(LIBSOCKET)

SUBDIRS = Tests

Is there a way in kdevelop to mark a sub-directory as just that, a
sub-directory and not a place to build a library?

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>         | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500