Fwd: crash of run after changing the configure options

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.org
Mon Mar 3 10:54:53 GMT 2003

Subject: crash of run after changing the configure options
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 11:46:06 +0100
From: joop renes <jj.renes at hccnet.nl>
To: kdevelop at kdevelop.org

Hi bretheren in this vale of tears,
I use KDevelop nearly on a daily basis and I am fond of it.
Today however a program i wrote with the normal KDE template crashed in a
 call of connect. So what. must be crazy source. than I changed the configure
 options in the Project Options box, and selected all 4 options. now
compilation delivers a stream of warnings " size shadowed" in the routine
QArryMemory and it still happily crashes. What can I do. sorry to bother you
like this. but I don't understand Bugzilla.
--

Best regards.
joop renes