Broken File Groups in Gideon

Constantine Gavrilov constg at qlusters.com
Mon Jun 30 16:32:44 BST 2003

I have just tried Gideon Alpha4a because of its promissed features (I am
mainly interested in debugger console).

I think the whole File Groups thing is broken. I am unable to provide
multiple regexp expressions as with Kdevelop 2.2.x. I have tried
different combinations (fro example, "*.h, *.H", "*.h|*.H", "*.h,*.H")
but whenever I have a combination of expressions, it does not work.
Also, expressions containing directory names do not work either, which
is a real pain for me. Both of these worked in older kdevelop.

Also, "All project files" view does not show any files if File Groups
are not defined.

Constantine Gavrilov
Kernel Developer
Qlusters Software Ltd