Profiling

Klein, Bernhard Bernhard.Klein at logicacmg.com
Thu Jun 12 12:16:24 BST 2003

Hi All,

maybe a stupid question, I activated the profiling in the kdevelop-options.
After compiling and linking I started my program but no profile file will be
created.

Do I do something wrong?

under Kdevelop 2.1.3 ( KDE 3.0.3 )

Bernd Klein
LogicaCMG
Financial Services, GB 21
Faulenstraße 31-35
28195 Bremen
Phone : +49 421 30 96-121
Fax : +49 421 30 96-118
Email : bernhard.klein at logicacmg.com

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.