Caller in Kdevelop?!

Teck Khen teckkhen at lycos.co.uk
Tue Jul 29 09:04:33 BST 2003

Hello,
     I am new to Kdevelop 2.1.3 and this is my first posting after long
reading :-) Recently i am develop a simple program to train myself abt
Kde/Qt and i faced some problems, 1 of them is:

I make 3 buttons, btn1, btn2, btn3 in a Form, when user click on one of the
button, the caption of the Button (1,2,3..) will show in a textbox, instead
of making 3 calling function to call 3 event, Can I make all 3 buttons call
to same event and send some para, like btn NAME, Caption... to event handle?

So event handle can get info by CallerBtn.Caption ...etc??!!

my platform
RH 8.0
Kdevelop 2.1.3
KDE 3.0.3