QMake Project on Gideon a5

Christian Matzke christian.matzke at t-online.de
Sat Jul 26 12:10:12 BST 2003

Hello,

> [snip]
>
> If you want to define your custom templates, create a directory
> "templates"
> in the project directory and create files named "cpp" and "h" there.
> Those files will be used as templates everywhere (in "new class" and "new
> file").

I've updated gideon yesterday evening from the cvs.
I did, what you said. But if i create a new cpp-file, i get the cpp standard
header.
If i create a class with the wizzard it works fine.

Another problem, i know this would answered a few weeks ago, but i couldn't
find it in the list :-)
If i create a new class, the cpp and h files will be stored in the project
directory and not in the
subdir. How can i change this?

Thanks for your help

Christian