Accesing Widgets Within a QDialog ?

Nikolisin, Harald harald.nikolisin at sofistik.de
Thu Jul 17 13:38:45 BST 2003

this if off-topic because it's only a QT related question (switch to QT
mailing lists)

nevertheless...
setCaption() is to set the title of "main" widgets (like
QWidget,QFrame,QDialog..) but QGroupBox has its own method

setTitle()

harald

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / With kind regards

Dipl.-Ing. Harald Nikolisin
SOFiSTiK AG (Entwicklung)