Code completion and doxygen support (-d option of r++)

Michal Kostrzewa M.Kostrzewa at pentacomp.com.pl
Sat Jul 12 17:09:35 BST 2003

Hi Kdevelopers,

I'd like to ask who knows something about r++ codecompletion and documentation
support? From cvs log parts/cppsupport/main.cpp I know that:

-------------------------------------
revision 1.15
date: 2003/05/21 18:24:21;  author: raggi;  state: Exp;  lines: +7 -2
added documentation hint to cppsupport! patch provided by "Jonas B. Jacobi"
<jonas.jacobi at web.de>
this patch is a great improvement to my implementation of code completion,
thanks a lot jonas :)

for a screenshot go to
http://www.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de/~rischwa/codedocu1.jpg
--------------------------------------

Screenshot is great, but how to create one? :) I have autocompletion but
without docs. I've tried -d option with path to documentation generated by
doxygen but without any result...
Is it working now at all? Somebody could share the r++ command doing this
magic? :)) My attempt was:

r++ db -a -r -dpath_to_doc path_to_includes

(without space between -d and path_to_doc). I'm using CVS version about one
week old.

thank you for Gideon!
best regards,
Michal Kostrzewa

--
To become a Jedi, use Emacs you have to.