AW: AW: Gideon: How to open a KDevelop 2.1.x project

Christian Matzke christian.matzke at t-online.de
Sat Jul 12 14:16:11 BST 2003

Hello Robe,

> > this was not the problem. It does not work.
> sorry can you explain what's problem? it fails with the same
> error you have [...]

sorry, that was my mistake.

I get the following error

"Could not read project file: /home/cme/source/test/test.kdevelop"

I think that the Perl Script for the KDevelop 2.1.x Script will work, but
now ?
Every user has rights for reading and writing in the directory.

Thank's very much for spending your time to help me.

Christian